Our overarching goal is to build young children’s skills, confidence, and enthusiasm related to the STEM disciplines to give them a solid foundation from which to grow as lifelong STEM learners. Our early childhood work takes a variety of forms, including programs that engage teachers, families, community members, and children themselves.
Our work is wide-ranging and includes programs in the following areas:
- Providing professional learning experiences for early childhood teachers
- Developing curriculum materials and other resources for early childhood classrooms
- Designing and implementing programming for children
- Designing and implementing programming for families
- Working with community organizations to infuse STEM learning opportunities into their spaces and programming
Some Sample Projects: